Over the last few months I’ve been busy writing a range of articles for various media and being interviewed for a number of podcasts. Rather than post each article as a separate blog post, I’ve summarised them below and included a link to the various items.
The articles provide different perspectives on transformation. Some look at it through a risk lens or the CFO’s lens. Others from a people and change management point of view.
Thank you to the various media outlets and Scott Eathorne from Quikmark Media for all the support.
Here are some of the online articles:
- CEO World Magazine – The Importance of Day-to-Day Delivery Teams to Fund Digital Transformation
- HR Director – Why People Are the Key to Digital Transformation
- Dynamic Business –How Can You Successfully Implement New Tech?
- The Australian – Successful industry transformation must be a co-operative effort
- Australian Leadership – Thoughts on Australian Leadership and Optimism
- B&T – How to transform your organisation while still running it
- CEO World – The Risk Implications of Digital Transformation
- HR Daily – You Can’t Overcommunicate During Change
- MSN – Why are organisations failing to adapt to a digital future?
- IIDM – Why are organisations failing to adapt to a digital future?
- B&T – Why You Need To Care About Digital Transformation
- Spark Magazine – People: The Key to Digital Transformation